- Like to play? Then you'll be excited over the Elizabeth and James™ Park.
- Tortoiseshell-tone plastic frames and arms.
- Blue gradient lenses.
- Integrated nose guards.
- "Park" scripted on the inside top of the frame.
- "Elizabeth and James" embossed on the top of the left arm.
- Protective case included.
- Temple Length: 143 mm
- Frame Width: 139 mm
- Weight: 1.28 oz
- Lens Height: 46 mm
- Lens Width: 55 mm
- Bridge: 15 mm
- This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at email@example.com for full manufacturer warranty details.
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Park by Elizabeth and James. Sorry!
Interested in new Elizabeth and James products?
Drawing inspiration from glamorous decades gone by, the Elizabeth and James line of sunglasses strikes a furious chord of bold aesthetics with bewitching appeal. From understated, sleek sunglasses to sparkling, oversize cat-eye sunglasses, there is an array of modern eyewear styles to appeal to even the most discriminating personality.
The jewelry collection is crafted with meticulous attention to detail for every pair of earrings, necklace, bracelet, and ring. Made with silver alloy and genuine gemstones, it rivals fine jewelry to even the most discerning eye.
The Elizabeth and James customer styles her look in unexpected ways and with a great appreciation for classic pieces. She isn't afraid to mix different elements or try a new style. She is trend conscious without being too trendy, and her style is constantly evolving.
Elizabeth and James Park
These glasses were expensive and I loved the look; however, after wearing them for one week, I had to clean the lenses. I used a lens cleaner specific for filmed lenses and the cloth that shipped with the glasses. The purple film rubbed off and I could not see through the lenses. They were ruined.
- Anonymous - customer
- August 4, 2015