- Ink an exclusive deal with reinvented retro glamour when you wear the Elizabeth and James™ Fairfax sunnies!
- Cat-eye plastic frames and thin wire arms.
- Lightweight plastic lenses offer UV protection.
- Integrated nose guards.
- Most complementary face shapes: Oval, triangle.
- Protective case included.
- Temple Length: 137 mm
- Frame Width: 142 mm
- Weight: 1 oz
- Lens Height: 45 mm
- Lens Width: 55 mm
- Bridge: 14 mm
- This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for full manufacturer warranty details.
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Fairfax by Elizabeth and James. Sorry!
Interested in new Elizabeth and James products?
Drawing inspiration from glamorous decades gone by, the Elizabeth and James line of sunglasses strikes a furious chord of bold aesthetics with bewitching appeal. From understated, sleek sunglasses to sparkling, oversize cat-eye sunglasses, there is an array of modern eyewear styles to appeal to even the most discriminating personality.
The jewelry collection is crafted with meticulous attention to detail for every pair of earrings, necklace, bracelet, and ring. Made with silver alloy and genuine gemstones, it rivals fine jewelry to even the most discerning eye.
The Elizabeth and James customer styles her look in unexpected ways and with a great appreciation for classic pieces. She isn't afraid to mix different elements or try a new style. She is trend conscious without being too trendy, and her style is constantly evolving.
Elizabeth and James Fairfax
In love. The first time I saw these were on Jenna Dewan-Tatum and I absolutely loved them. They are dark but when in the sun the lens glows a purple/red. They have a pin up girl kind of look to them with the shape of the frame. I am just obsessed! My boyfriend loves them too.
- Sara - customer
- from New York, NY
- February 20, 2013