- Tap into a reservoir of endless glamour with the Elizabeth and James™ Chrystie fashion glasses!
- These optical-quality frames require prescription lenses. No reading power is included with stock lenses.
- Cat-eye frames and sleek wire arms.
- Lightweight plastic clear lenses.
- Integrated nose guards.
- Most complementary face shapes: oval, heart.
- Protective case included.
- Temple Length: 135 mm
- Frame Width: 135 mm
- Lens Height: 36 mm
- Weight: 1 oz
- Lens Width: 49 mm
- Bridge: 17 mm
- This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for full manufacturer warranty details.
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Chrystie by Elizabeth and James. Sorry!
Interested in new Elizabeth and James products?
Drawing inspiration from glamorous decades gone by, the Elizabeth and James line of sunglasses strikes a furious chord of bold aesthetics with bewitching appeal. From understated, sleek sunglasses to sparkling, oversize cat-eye sunglasses, there is an array of modern eyewear styles to appeal to even the most discriminating personality.
The jewelry collection is crafted with meticulous attention to detail for every pair of earrings, necklace, bracelet, and ring. Made with silver alloy and genuine gemstones, it rivals fine jewelry to even the most discerning eye.
The Elizabeth and James customer styles her look in unexpected ways and with a great appreciation for classic pieces. She isn't afraid to mix different elements or try a new style. She is trend conscious without being too trendy, and her style is constantly evolving.
Elizabeth and James Chrystie
I love these glasses. They are just the right size and the cat eye is subtle. I have a round/heart shaped face and found this design to be very flattering.
- Kate C - customer
- from Virginia
- October 4, 2013
These glasses are awesome. Nice construction and very trend right. Have received lots of compliments on them.
- Anonymous - customer
- February 20, 2014
Great frames but very short on the sides, so this style is really for someone with a smaller framed face. I wished they fit me better, I had to send them back.
- Anonymous - customer
- from United States
- November 21, 2012