- Donna Karan™ presents a classic sports bra for the active woman who appreciates comfort.
- Designed for low to medium-impact activities.
- Stretch nylon sports bra boasts wirefree soft cups that have an inner sling and underwire casing for support.
- Wide front straps offer comfort and support.
- Sturdy side band.
- Adjustable back straps.
- Three-column and two-row hook-and-eye back closure.
- Style # 35237.
- 92% nylon, 8% elastane.
- Hand wash cold, line dry.
- View This Model's Measurements
- If you're not fully satisfied with your purchase, you are welcome to return any unworn and unwashed items with tags intact and original packaging included.
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Wire Free Sports Bra 35237 by Donna Karan. Sorry!
Interested in new Donna Karan products?
Donna Karan shoe designs are known to support the needs of modern women. Donna Karan claims to not have the top model in mind, but women like her. The Donna Karan shoe collection consists of timeless silhouettes that belong in every woman's closet and fashion-forward designs that bring excitement to the wardrobes of chic, trend-setting women worldwide.
Donna Karan shoes are beautifully crafted from the finest materials. Loved for both style and comfort, Donna Karan shoes are considered by many women to be a wardrobe staple. Whether you choose Donna Karan pumps, Donna Karan sandals, Donna Karan flats or Donna Karan boots, you are sure to look and feel amazing.
Donna Karan Wire Free Sports Bra 35237
I like the support from this bra. I'd say it has moderate support. I am a 36A, but do not like "bouncing" and this bra prevents that. There is an inner half-pocket for added support if you want to use it, but it is not bothersome in the least. The straps are comfortable and stay in place. I throw it in the washer even though it says hand wash. Oh well!
I'd also recommend: Moving Comfort
- Peggy N - customer
- from Woodland, CA
- August 31, 2011
There is no way I would consider this a sports bra. It is just an everyday bra with so so support.
- Theresa - customer
- from Pottsville, Pennsylvania
- July 3, 2012