- Get active properly dressed in the Donna Karan™ underwire sports bra.
- Designed for medium to high-impact activities.
- Moisture-wicking stretch fabric.
- Encapsulation and compression sports bra boasts full-coverage underwire cups that have an inner support sling to support the breasts and reduce bounce.
- Underwire is covered in plush fabric to prevent chafing.
- Wide shoulder straps adjust in back in a manner that doesn't touch the skin.
- Supportive wide band and leotard-style back.
- DK printed on side band.
- Three-column and three-row hook-and-eye back closure.
- Style # 35137.
- 100% nylon;
Back: 77% nylon, 23% Lycra®.
- Hand wash cold, line dry.
- If you're not fully satisfied with your purchase, you are welcome to return any unworn and unwashed items with tags intact and original packaging included.
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Fuller Coverage Underwire Sport Bra 35137 by Donna Karan. Sorry!
Interested in new Donna Karan products?
Donna Karan shoe designs are known to support the needs of modern women. Donna Karan claims to not have the top model in mind, but women like her. The Donna Karan shoe collection consists of timeless silhouettes that belong in every woman's closet and fashion-forward designs that bring excitement to the wardrobes of chic, trend-setting women worldwide.
Donna Karan shoes are beautifully crafted from the finest materials. Loved for both style and comfort, Donna Karan shoes are considered by many women to be a wardrobe staple. Whether you choose Donna Karan pumps, Donna Karan sandals, Donna Karan flats or Donna Karan boots, you are sure to look and feel amazing.
Donna Karan Fuller Coverage Underwire Sport Bra 35137
Average rating is 4 out of 5 from a total of 31 reviews.
Top Positive Review
3 people found this review helpful.
Super support - This bra will hold you with great support no matter what your activity. Runs slightly small . For example, I am normally a 36 DD and in this bra I wear a 38 DDD and it's none too big. Keep this in mind when ordering.Read more » « Show less January 25, 2012 by Marilyn
Terrible fit. Very tight in band, not true to size. The cups were odd and the underwires did not sit well on my body.
- Nova M - customer
- from Jefferson, WI
- January 20, 2012
Super support - This bra will hold you with great support no matter what your activity. Runs slightly small . For example, I am normally a 36 DD and in this bra I wear a 38 DDD and it's none too big. Keep this in mind when ordering.
- Marilyn - customer
- from Dallas, Texas
- January 25, 2012
Returning for a bigger band size. I'm a 34E and ordered a 34DDD. The band was way too small - I could barely get it on. Labeled incorrectly? Otherwise seems pretty supportive with good coverage higher on the boob.
- LL - customer
- from san francisco, ca
- June 16, 2011
The perfect bra for aerobic workouts and everyday wear. Great support. Comfortable, full coverage, no pinching and no binding. Straps adjust with hooks. Love it.
- DJMick - customer
- from Michigan
- November 8, 2011
This bra does a nice job for sports and is so comfortable I sometimes wear it for everyday non-sports use.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Wisconsin
- October 29, 2011