- Travel in first class with this Diane von Furstenberg™ foldover tote!
- Textile tote.
- Top-zip closure.
- Dual carrying handles.
- Removable and adjustable shoulder strap.
- Front exterior zip pocket.
- Brand logo hardware.
- Flat base with metal feet for protection.
- Lined interior features back-wall zip pocket.
- Bottom Width: 17 in
- Depth: 9 in
- Height: 20 in
- Strap Length: 51 1⁄4 in
- Strap Drop: 21 in
- Handle Length: 17 1⁄2 in
- Handle Drop: 6 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 2 oz
- Please note, the hardware color and interior lining may differ from the color shown in the photo.
- Proposition 65 WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Soft Totes 20" Foldover Tote by Diane von Furstenberg. Sorry!
Interested in new Diane von Furstenberg products?
One of the premier names in American fashion, Diane von Furstenberg was founded in 1972 by the designer. Renowned for its iconic wrap dress and signature prints, DVF has grown into the global luxury lifestyle brand it is today. The company, headquartered in New York City, has expanded to four full collections and accessories. The range of accessories extends to shoes, handbags, small leather goods, scarves, eyewear, fine jewelry, watches and luggage. In 2011 DVF debuted a home collection encompassing tabletop, bedding and rugs. These distinctive offerings are sold in 72 countries and in 61 shops worldwide.