- Keep your in-flight entertainment all in one place with the luxurious style of the Diane Von Furstenberg™ Simone - 17" Vertical Box Bag.
- Boarding bag meets the 45 linear inches standard most airlines consider acceptable for carry-on. Contact your airline for specific carry-on guidelines.
- Made of leather.
- Top zip closure.
- Rolled top handles with a snap tab.
- Removable and adjustable shoulder strap with pad.
- Front exterior zip pocket.
- Luggage tag features brand logo hardware.
- Built-in strap on back allows for bag to slip over trolley handles on a suitcase for easy transport.
- Flat base to provide upright structure.
- Custom woven interior lining.
- Interior features a back-wall zip pocket.
- Linear inches: 40 in.
- Bottom Width: 17 in
- Depth: 8 in
- Height: 15 in
- Strap Length: 46 in
- Strap Drop: 19 in
- Handle Length: 16 in
- Handle Drop: 6 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 15 oz
- Please note, the hardware color and interior lining may differ from the color shown in the photo.
- Proposition 65 WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Simone - 17" Vertical Box Bag by Diane von Furstenberg. Sorry!
Interested in new Diane von Furstenberg products?
One of the premier names in American fashion, Diane von Furstenberg was founded in 1972 by the designer. Renowned for its iconic wrap dress and signature prints, DVF has grown into the global luxury lifestyle brand it is today. The company, headquartered in New York City, has expanded to four full collections and accessories. The range of accessories extends to shoes, handbags, small leather goods, scarves, eyewear, fine jewelry, watches and luggage. In 2011 DVF debuted a home collection encompassing tabletop, bedding and rugs. These distinctive offerings are sold in 72 countries and in 61 shops worldwide.