- Always find yourself in a fashionable state of mind when you travel with the Diane Von Furstenberg™ Private Jet II - 24" Expandable Spinner suitcase!
- Luggage exceeds the 45 linear inches standard most airlines consider acceptable for carry-on. Contact your airline for specific carry-on guidelines.
- Made of beautiful polyester fabric.
- Expandable case allows extra packing space for those last-minute must-have items or special travel souvenirs.
- 16" telescoping trolley handle features an ergonomic soft grip for a more comfortable and natural pull.
- Top and side carry handles allow you to comfortably lift a fully-loaded case with ease.
- Exterior lid features a smaller zip pocket for things like a boarding pass, plus a larger zip-around pocket for magazines or a touch screen tablet.
- Brand logo hardware at front.
- Suitcase opens book-style to reveal colorful lining.
- Interior lid features a zip mesh pocket and two elasticized slip pockets for footwear.
- Main interior features a back-wall zip pocket, removable toiletries pouch with zip closure, and compression straps.
- Four wheel spinner system provides easy upright rolling and 360 degree movement to minimize the strain on your arms.
- Linear inches: 50 in
- Width: 17 in
- Depth: 9 in
- Height: 24 in
- Weight: 12 lbs
- Please note, the hardware color and interior lining may differ from the color shown in the photo.
- Proposition 65 WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Private Jet II 24" Expandable Spinner by Diane von Furstenberg. Sorry!
Interested in new Diane von Furstenberg products?
One of the premier names in American fashion, Diane von Furstenberg was founded in 1972 by the designer. Renowned for its iconic wrap dress and signature prints, DVF has grown into the global luxury lifestyle brand it is today. The company, headquartered in New York City, has expanded to four full collections and accessories. The range of accessories extends to shoes, handbags, small leather goods, scarves, eyewear, fine jewelry, watches and luggage. In 2011 DVF debuted a home collection encompassing tabletop, bedding and rugs. These distinctive offerings are sold in 72 countries and in 61 shops worldwide.