- Count the minutes until you've reached cruising altitude so you may catch up on social networking mid-flight by grabbing your laptop from the Diane Von Furstenberg™ Kian - 16" Open Tote!
- Tote meets the 45 linear inches standard most airlines consider acceptable for carry-on. Contact your airline for specific carry-on guidelines.
- Made of beautiful poly twill fabric.
- Top magnetic snap closure.
- Flat top handles.
- Brand logo hardware.
- Rear exterior zip pocket.
- Flat base to provide upright structure.
- Custom woven jacquard signature interior lining.
- Interior features a laptop compartment with a hook-and-loop strap and a front-wall zip pocket.
- Linear inches: 37 in.
- Width: 14 in
- Depth: 7 in
- Height: 16 in
- Weight: 2 lbs
- Please note, the hardware color and interior lining may differ from the color shown in the photo.
- Proposition 65 WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Kian - 16" Open Tote by Diane Von Furstenberg. Sorry!
Interested in new Diane Von Furstenberg products?
One of the premier names in American fashion, Diane von Furstenberg was founded in 1972 by the designer. Renowned for its iconic wrap dress and signature prints, DVF has grown into the global luxury lifestyle brand it is today. The company, headquartered in New York City, has expanded to four full collections and accessories. The range of accessories extends to shoes, handbags, small leather goods, scarves, eyewear, fine jewelry, watches and luggage. In 2011 DVF debuted a home collection encompassing tabletop, bedding and rugs. These distinctive offerings are sold in 72 countries and in 61 shops worldwide.