- Project a fabulous traveling silhouette with the exceptional Diane Von Furstenberg™ Bark - 24" Expandable Spinner Suitcase.
- Luggage exceeds the 45 linear inches standard most airlines consider acceptable for carry-on. Contact your airline for specific carry-on guidelines.
- Made of beautiful cotton, poly, and jacquard fabric with a bark print.
- Expandable case allows extra packing space for those last-minute must-have items or special travel souvenirs.
- Telescoping, recessed trolley handle with an ergonomic soft grip for a more comfortable and natural pull.
- Top and side carry handles allow you to comfortably lift a fully-loaded case with ease.
- Exterior lid features a zip-around pocket and slip pocket to conveniently hold your boarding pass, magazines and other items.
- DVF logo hardware plaque.
- Suitcase opens book-style to reveal colorful lining and adjustable compression straps.
- Interior lid features a zippered mesh pocket and slip pockets with elastic openings.
- Four wheel spinner system provides easy upright rolling and 360 degree movement to minimize the strain on your arms.
- Linear inches: 48 in
- Width: 16 in
- Depth: 8 in
- Height: 24 in
- Weight: 9 lbs
- Please note, the hardware color and interior lining may differ from the color shown in the photo.
- Proposition 65 WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Bark - 24" Expandable Spinner Suitcase by Diane von Furstenberg. Sorry!
Interested in new Diane von Furstenberg products?
One of the premier names in American fashion, Diane von Furstenberg was founded in 1972 by the designer. Renowned for its iconic wrap dress and signature prints, DVF has grown into the global luxury lifestyle brand it is today. The company, headquartered in New York City, has expanded to four full collections and accessories. The range of accessories extends to shoes, handbags, small leather goods, scarves, eyewear, fine jewelry, watches and luggage. In 2011 DVF debuted a home collection encompassing tabletop, bedding and rugs. These distinctive offerings are sold in 72 countries and in 61 shops worldwide.