- Please Note: This item is considered a hazardous material by the DOT due to the alcohol content, and any orders containing it will be shipped via UPS Ground service. At this time, we cannot ship this item to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, Puerto Rico, any international locations, P.O. Boxes, or military addresses (APO/FPO). You may want to consider placing a separate order for this item, as it will cause your entire order to be shipped via ground shipping.
- Radiate an aura of captivating brilliance with the Bvlgari™ Omnia Améthyste Eau De Toilette Spray.
- Olfactive family: Floral fragrance.
- Top notes: Green sap and pink grapefruit.
- Heart: Iris flower and bulgarian rosebud.
- Base: Heliotrope and solar wood.
- Made in Italy.
- Capacity: 1.33 oz
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Omnia Amethyste Eau De Toilette Spray 1.33 oz by Bvlgari. Sorry!
Interested in new Bvlgari products?
Capture luxury, refinement and elegance with this prestigious line of fragrance. Contemporary and classic scents create a hidden gem for the modern day male or female. Embrace an irresistible scent that becomes more than intriguing.
Basque in luxurious harmony when you look and feel like a delicious treat - savor a temptation with alluring scents. Let day turn into night with brisk refinement from fragrances and bath care from Bvlgari fragrances.
Bvlgari Omnia Amethyste Eau De Toilette Spray 1.33 oz
Average rating is 4 out of 5 from a total of 2 reviews.
Top Positive Review
2 people found this review helpful.
I absolutely love this fragrance, this is the true essence of a woman... long lasting, and the men love the smell... it goes lovely with my chemistry... I'm under 40.Read more » « Show less February 19, 2012 by Nerissa S
I absolutely love this fragrance, this is the true essence of a woman... long lasting, and the men love the smell... it goes lovely with my chemistry... I'm under 40.
I'd also recommend: Micheal Kors
- Nerissa S - customer
- from Dallas, Texas
- February 19, 2012
I received another scent by Omnia which I thoroughly loved, but to my dismay this particular one I didn't like. I also feel the bottle is difficult to handle.
- Anonymous - customer
- from New Yor
- February 18, 2012