- Polished aviator-style metal frames with tonal enamel trim.
- Scratch-resistant acetate mono lenses with 100% UV protection.
- Double bridge.
- Clear adjustable nose pads.
- Brand name engraved at temples.
- Most complementary face shapes: oval, square.
- Protective case included.
- Made in Italy and imported.
- Temple Length: 125 mm
- Frame Width: 140 mm
- Weight: 1 oz
- Lens Height: 50 mm
- Lens Width: 57 mm
- Bridge: 16 mm
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the BE3062 - Polarized by Burberry. Sorry!
Interested in new Burberry products?
Burberry was founded in 1856 as a global brand with a distinctly British attitude - synonymous with luxury, quality, innovation and timeless style, anchored by the iconic trenchcoat. Under the creative vision of Christopher Bailey, the Chief Creative Officer of Burberry, every aspect of the brand has evolved with a modern and pure expression that retains the original values and heritage of the house, founded in 1856.